IN THE FORM OF FAQs…
Because that’s how I roll.
- Who IS This Goddess of Mind Vomiting?
I’m me. Me is a 25 year old chick with an interest in just abouteverything. Motorcycles, metal, body modification, blood, nudity, both guys and gals, pitties and animal rescue, the dark and twisty bits of life, ballet, camping, hiking, fishing, vidja games, spinning yarn and knitting/crocheting, drawing and making all sorts of art, and all things nerdy and geeky. And whiskey. And coffee. And you.
- You blog a ton of ink/piercings. Do you have body mods of your own?
Yep! Here’s the current list:
A lip piercing and a vertical labret, a pair of 6g lobes and a pair of 12g ones, a conch and rook, an outer ear, a daith, and a tragus. As far as tattoos go, I only have the big spider on my back.
- Can I ask you random shit?
YES. Go for it, yo. I’m an open book.
- What do you do besides reblog pretty things?
Everything. All that stuff I said I liked and more.
- Yeah…but like, as a job, dude.
I am a body piercer. I also volunteer as a manager with an animal rescue, and I do quite a bit of indie/emergency rescue as well. Ask me about it if you want to know more.
- Are you sure you’re a chick?
Last time I checked. There are pictures of me here and there if you dig for them, and my icon is me. I am bisexual, poly, and married to an awesome fella who lets me shag chicks and has the most epic beard and brain.
- Why are you so fucking dark sometimes?
Why are you so fucking bright sometimes?
- Smoking is bad for you, tattoos are recipes for regret, piercings are self mutilation, and pit bulls are unpredictable killing machines.
- I like your blog and think you’re a nice person. Can I hug you?
…Digitally? Yes Sir or Madam! :D
- Why do you sometimes have pictures of people who are TOO skinny?
Because one of the many things I have wrestled with is body image and destructive dieting, as many of us have. Sometimes I indulge it, but even though I expect my own body to be my old 18 year old dancer self when that’s not practical, I actually prefer other people healthy or curvy. I do NOT support pro-ana/mia, nor do I AT ALL encourage over-dieting, or expect women or men to be tiny to be perfect. I got tired of that shape in my partners years ago, and I don’t want to go all pop media and say everyone should drop 15 pounds. Please take my pictures for what they are - my mind vomit, and an exploration of self and form.
- If you could be any face, what mom would your head pony?